Bridges



                           To build Bridges



We build too many walls and not enough bridges. Isaac Newton


“To built together bridges that will connect the world.”

BRIDGE

I am Foteini (Erato) Tsouvala I am from Greece and started my CIC journey in creativity in the online course “Change, innovation and creativity” offered by COURSERA and Penn State University. I met many and wonderful co-travelers from all over the world. Every one is different but all together we are the same.

When I ask a question and get an answer then I build a bridge. When you ask a question and get an answer then your build a bridge.

team-ants-work-constructing-bridge-teamwork



BRIDGES WITH ALOK:

imagine a new vision

BRIDGE WITH HEATHER
ART OF AWARENESS PROJECT RING

SPINE-project

Add your bridge too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the limits

The girl in faraway land