Skip to main content

Beyond the limits




Beyond the limits

            We build too many walls and not enough bridges. Isaac Newton

           HOW TO CONNECT THE WORLD WITH CREATIVITY BRIDGES?


startbild


The word noetic is derived from the Greek nous, for which, there is no exact equivalent in English. It refers to “inner knowing,” a kind of intuitive consciousness—directs and immediate access to knowledge beyond what is available to our normal senses and the power of reason.

I am Foteini (Erato) Tsouvala I am from Greece and I ask questions to help me access to knowledge beyond what is available to normal senses and the power of reason. I started my CIC journey from Creativity Class but I found out that there are no limits or methodology for a better world but only if we try to know ourselves through the others.

And I believe it, that although we belong in different cultures there is always something in common (even if we express it with different words). The meaning is the same; the global values are the same. If we are open, if we accept the new ideas and if we know ourselves then we will be able to take the next step towards a global way of thinking. When I think only of myself, based on what I already know and when I put barriers around me and believe that only what I know is correct and true then I create the illusion that there is nothing more to learn. We all have our own ideas and beliefs of course but the question is which is the best method to plant the seed of global awareness in such a way that everyone can use it according to his individual perceptive but yet to do the most out of it. There is not any instruction manual (and shouldn’t be) and the right method is not to make a list of what we should do or not to do but only to give a handful of seeds that maybe will be used in different ways (the one may plant in a pot and get one flower and have the result in shorter time but the other can make a small garden that will take more time or another one may get the idea to create an entire forest that would take many years). The ideas that we plant here although started as a project for a class should have the power to be transformed in a flower or a garden or a forest and this has to do with all of us as individuals on the one hand but as global thinkers on the other. We shouldn’t be upset or disappointed if the change will not come overnight but the opposite. It maybe takes long but it is still a journey.




My country is Greece and my country is in crisis so I have to try even more and to be more creative. I believe that I know nothing and this is why I am always willing to learn. I am willing to be open even in different opinions than mine and I am willing to set aside my egoism in order to expand my microcosm. I am from Greece, I want to share it with you, to show you my country and to know better yours because although I am from Greece I am also a citizen of the world.

BRIDGES THROUGH PROJECTS:

Co-travelers:
Alok Pokharel (Nepal) (Wakening the Dead Project)
Panagiotis Apostolellis (USA) Param Singh (Dubai)
Ravi Sastry
BRIDGE WITH CITIZENS OF THE WORLD
Cynthia Willett’s “Citizens of the world” Project
WORLD CITIZEN SHARE
Art as a universal language – art exchange
BRIDGE with CIC exercise “Save our village” 
Banawa Tribe members:
Linda Laforge (Canada), Shailey Ashana, Barbara Schwedel (U.S.A), Verlier Quan-Vie (Tanzania), Claudia Saint Clair (Australia) and me worked together not only as a team but also as tribe members as one.

The Chronicles of Verlier image

The Reflections of Linda
Indians_of_northeastern_of_Brazil_%283%29

Collaboration spreadsheet with my tribe members
10-Matis-Woman-Baby2
My bridge is called “art”

Add your bridge too.


plant-idea

Connect and help each other to plant a seed for a better world


To built bridges

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bridges

The girl in faraway land